- to put on clothes that are more formal than the clothes you usually wear
- to fix something or secure something somewhere from the top of the object
- to lift or cause someone or something to lift up to a higher position
- to mail a lot of copies of the same document to a large number of people
- to sit in a comfortable position, with your legs bent and your feet up off the floor
- to not go to bed
- to place something somewhere in an upright position so everybody can see it
- to cover something completely by putting paper or other material around it
- to meet with somebody in order to do something
- to organize or prepare something
Christmas Phrasal Verbs Teacher Julieta
Share EclipseCrossword © 2020-2021 Green Eclipse. .
Sorry, you need a newer web browser.
The browser that you’re using is out of date, and isn’t capable of using this service.