- ANSI recently published a Q&A with Don Mays, consumer product safety expert and chair of this standards developing organization’s F15 consumer products committee.
- Learn about the career advancements and accomplishments of high-level trailblazers in standardization in this ANSI news segment: Movers and _____________.
- ANSI is calling for stakeholders to join the U.S. TAG to ISO Project Committee 343, which addresses management of SDGs, or _____________ Development Goals.
- ANSI’s upcoming Company Member Forum includes a session on a technology that establishes a direct communication pathway between the brain and an external device or computer: BCI, or Brain Computer _____________.
- Standards support maritime exploration, including the recent discovery of four new species of this eight-limbed mollusk.
- Honor leaders in the standardization community! Nominate your colleagues for ANSI’s Leadership and Service _____________, to be presented during World Standards Week 2024.
- NIST has published “Adversarial Machine Learning: A Taxonomy and Terminology of Attacks and Mitigations”: guidance to help organizations mitigate cyber attacks that manipulate the behavior of these systems.
- Workcred recently interviewed three of its board members on 2024 trends in credentialing and this (the labor pool).
- NFPA reminds the romantics and everyone else to keep fire safety in mind when cooking on the stove or in the oven and when using candles for this February holiday.
- Standards support good health, from stents and blood pumps to cardiac pacemakers, during American _____________ Month.
- ANAB brought together over 200 assessors for Assessor Development at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center in this mountainous state.
- IEC recently held two webinars to address standards collaboration on data use in these kinds of cities, which use information and communication technology to improve efficiency and quality of life.
Share EclipseCrossword © 2020-2023 Green Eclipse. .
Sorry, you need a newer web browser.
The browser that you’re using is out of date, and isn’t capable of using this service.