- As the U.S. member body to ISO, ANSI often requests comments on proposed groups of this kind, known as TCs – most recently, one to guide standardization on cultural heritage conservation.
- The Biden-Harris administration announced new standards for AI safety and security in a recent Presidential directive known as this kind of order.
- The Standards Alliance: Phase 2 organized a medical device regulatory workshop with the Africa Medical Devices Forum (AMDF) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), held in Nairobi – the capital of this East African country.
- This ANSI affiliate, whose mission is to strengthen workforce quality, joined as a partner and presenter on microcredentials and Certification+Degree pathways at the “Convergence: Credential Innovation in Higher Education” conference.
- Offering the highest resolution of its type, a superconductor _____________ developed with the support of standards may one day capture images of faint galaxies or planets that lie beyond the solar system.
- ISA released a position paper guiding decision makers to understand the full impact and benefits of technologies that perform tasks with reduced human assistance – also known as this.
- NIST is seeking participants in a new consortium on evaluating the safety and trustworthiness of these smart technologies capable of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence.
- An ISO/TC 229 webinar offers stakeholders information on the committee’s work in this area – the branch of science and engineering devoted to manipulating atoms and molecules at nanoscale.
- What role do or could standards play in safe and effective implementation of AI applications or systems? This theme will be explored in ANSI’s 2024 paper competition for this group of people, enrolled full- or part-time in associate, undergraduate, or graduate programs.
- Discuss standards and the metaverse, management system standards, and choosing the right deliverables at ANSI’s upcoming ________ Member Forum, which brings together ANSI members representing the broad spectrum of U.S. industry.
- UL Research Institute released a podcast on why it’s critical that this subject be taught in schools: safety ________
- ANSI, Workcred, and this New York Ivy League university are co-hosts of a listening session on the U.S. Government National Standards Strategy for Critical and Emerging Technology.
- AHAM’s new fact sheet highlights how to mitigate the damaging effects of this briny liquid on home appliances.
November 2023 ANSI Crossword
© 2023 ANSI, All Rights Reserved
Share EclipseCrossword © 2020-2023 Green Eclipse. .
Sorry, you need a newer web browser.
The browser that you’re using is out of date, and isn’t capable of using this service.