- The U.S. Celebration of World Standards Day will be out of this world in honor of Michael López-Alegría, an ardent standards supporter with this high-flying profession.
- The 2023 ANSI Legal Issues Forum will examine legal issues at the intersection of AI and this – the type of intellectual property that protects original works of authorship.
- This fall, the CDC recommends anyone over the age of six months get this, updated to protect against the newest strain of COVID.
- This October, the USNC will gather to discuss its program that supports people early in their electrotechnology standardization career – the USNC YEP program, for Young and Emerging ______________.
- ANSI’s 2023 Annual Business Meeting includes the release of this yearly document that highlights ANSI’s activities and accomplishments over the past 12 months.
- ANSI is coordinating a response to NIST’s recent Request for Information on the USG NSSCET – the U.S. Government National Standards Strategy for Critical and Emerging ________________.
- A NIST event co-hosted by ANSI and other organizations examines standards development in this growing industry that’s vital to computers, cell phones, and countless other devices – supporting the CHIPS R&D initiative.
- ANSI’s company members gathered in September to discuss the risks and benefits of this fascinating and fast-growing subset of artificial intelligence.
- With the help of standards for additive technology, restaurants may one day feature food made with this multi-dimensional technology.
- Tune in to ANSI’s bimonthly Consumer Safety Central webinar to find out how consumers can make a difference in standards development, featuring the ombudsman of this consumer-focused U.S. government agency.
- In case you missed it, ANSI recently published video footage of the Korea-U.S. Standards Forum, held in this East Asian capitol city.
ANSI Crossword American National Standards Institute
Share EclipseCrossword © 2020-2023 Green Eclipse. .
Sorry, you need a newer web browser.
The browser that you’re using is out of date, and isn’t capable of using this service.