- A type of animal hair used for sensing.
- What some dogs love to do when someone rings the doorbell
- Charlie Brown's best friend
- Another word for orders
- You and your dog play fetch with this
- What you use to walk your dog
- A hired professional to take care of your dog while you are on vacation or at work.
- A class to help you teach your dog commands
- Short hair dogs, and smaller dog, sometimes wear these when it's cold outside
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal with an acute sense of smell
- A positive reinforcement reward for your dog
- the most popular dog breed in the U.S.
- An informal term for a dog.
- Some dogs love to do this when in a body of water
- A round disk to play fetch with. Usually sinks in the water.
- Obedience, leash or potty
- What a dog does with her tail
- A dog's foot
- This item comes in a variety of colors, sizes and purposes
- A baby dog
- A sport for high energy dogs that includes weave poles and a seesaw
- You can use this, instead of a collar, to walk your dog
- A pointed tooth between the icisors and premolars of a mammal. Or another word for dog
- Bury treasures
- Your dog's doctor
- A dog uses this for communication to others
- A human who is in charge of animals, especially dogs
All About Dogs Holly Cook
Share EclipseCrossword © 2020-2021 Green Eclipse. .
Sorry, you need a newer web browser.
The browser that you’re using is out of date, and isn’t capable of using this service.